Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Birthday my dear sister!

Happy Happy Happy 30th Birthday Emily! I have so many thoughts running thoughts my head right now but some how none of them seem to be the right thing to say.  So here goes nothing!

I am so blessed to have you as my sister and for my kids to have you as their aunt, or rather "Uncle Emmy"! You are a wonderfully caring and giving person. I have come to appreciate you and value your help and compassion this year more than ever. I have been allowed to see a part of you that I haven't known and for this I am truly grateful. You are adored by your nieces and nephews and no one ever holds a candle to you (and well Joe-joe) when you are around! You are sooooooo loved!

There are so many stories from our childhood...I can't begin to pick one! Mom recently told Reese about Otis getting sprayed by the skunk and so I was telling her how I had to wash your hair with tomato soup to get the smell out! I think we giggled through that whole shampooing! That is one of my favorites!

Here's to you my darling sister! I love you to the moon and back! Happy 30th! May it be a year of wonderful blessings!

Xoxo
Shannon
"Your favorite older sister"