Happy Happy 30th Birthday Emily! I'm so glad you are in my life, and on this special day to celebrate you I wanted to reflect on a few of the special things we've shared growing up together over the years: awkward middle school fashions, springhill tripping, ethan embry appreciation, bible studies, "punk rawk" bands (we were so hardcore), mxpx groupie, 3mr, mugshots, diy kilt-wearing cheerleaders, creator of updos for school dances, alaskan springbreaker, soccer badass, sharer of high school crushes, co-dishwasher of nasty tomato brothers pots and pans, serious thrift store shopping, johnny-on-the-spot bridesmaid, fellow spectator of political protests, and much more.
I've really appreciated all of our conversations over the years, and admire your thoughtfulness, sensitive spirit and mad-creative abilities. Even though we don't live in the same town or live in the same town anymore, I know I can count on you as a friend, and I look forward to sharing in the celebrations of all the good things life has in store for you and Joe.
Much love,
Lia (Wisniewski) Kaufman
