Tuesday, January 1, 2013

From Joan

Dear Emily,

When I first met you in our painting class, I never dreamed of the impact you would have on me and my family.

I have so enjoyed spending time with you over the years.

Here are some of my favorite memories:

The time were were doing art in your grandma's barn and a mouse scares us so bad we both jumped, screamed, and left

The "fini" show when we graduated. I remember being so impressed that you put it all together so smoothly.

I cherish the memories of us working in the studio together. I really miss your company.

I remember when you signed up to do the 40 prints in 40 days charity at the same time you and Joe went to Japan. I was amazed at how you persevered and completed the project.

Our walks through Bird Hills

These are just a few of many great memories. I feel blessed to be a small part of your last 30 years and look forward to making more memories with you.

Happy Happy 30th!

Joan