Dear Emily,
I was hoping to make this more detailed, but as you may or may not know I had my baby yesterday and things are pretty hectic. Sorry this isn't as eloquent as you would probably expect from me :-)
Emily, one of my favorite memories of you is our first date. You were wonderful to accompany me to a wedding, with my recently purchased Wedding Singer soundtrack playing in my car. You were so fun to go with, and I was glad that our date could start a friendship. I also felt I knew you pretty well because Joe talked about you so much. I remember the phone call from him when he was going to tell you he liked you. Such wonderful memories, I am so thankful that our lives have crossed and look forward to making more memories. Happy 30th Birthday! Love and miss you!!
Meg